Origin of brand：Finland
Category：Menstrual Cup Accessories
Origin of production：Finland
Content： Individually wrapped CupWipes x10
Materials：eco-friendly viscose, alcohol, water
- Made in Finland with the highest standards
- eliminate nearly all germs
- easy to stash in your back pocket or purse with individual packaging
- biodegradable and compostable
- Fragrance-free and irritant-free
Way of use:
- The Cupwipes are easy to use: simply wipe and dry the cup with a tissue and then disinfect it with the Lunette Cupwipe.
- After you have disinfected the Lunette menstrual cup, it is important that you let it dry completely before you insert it again, but it only takes a few moments.
- We also recommend you to use the wipes to disinfect the Lunette menstrual cup before and after your period (this can also be done by boiling the cup briefly in hot water or by wiping it down with rubbing alcohol).
- Don't wash your cup after using Cupwipes.
- Lunette CupWipes are made for menstrual cup disinfection only. Avoid using directly on your skin (like cleaning genital area).
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.