Brand/Product: GoMoond x Fang Wu Menstrual Day Pad 23cm
Category: Menstrual Pad
Content: GoMoond x Fang Wu Menstrual Day Pad 23cm x 1
Crotch: 82% Nylon / 18% Elastic fabric
Wings: 100% Polyester
Absorbent layer: 100% Polyester
Leak-proof layer: 100% Nylon / TPU Membrane
- World’s first cloth pad with no buckle
- Originally designed self-adhesive wings to give you more flexibility in adjustment with no unwanted sensation caused by the buckles
- Specially designed non-slippery wings to keep it tight and prevent leakage
- Materials of base-layer passes SGS antibacterial testing
- Reusable, greatly reduce wastes!
- Rinse and gently squeeze the pad under cold water. Do not wash with hot water or blood stains on the pad easily.
- Hand-wash or machine-wash. Do not use brush to clean or the fabrics would be damaged. Use a laundry bag for machine-wash.
- Use neutral detergent only. Do not wash with softener or irritants.
- Dry in a cool and dry place without direct sunlight. Do not dry with dryers.
- Soak your pad into cold detergent-water solution for about 15 minutes
- Gently press the absorbent area to clear the menses
- Rinse repeatedly till the water is clear while you press your pad
Separate washing with laundry bags is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring. Rinse with running water before machine-wash to avoid coloring by menses. Dry immediately to avoid decoloring with other wet clothes.
*Caution: Do not wash with brush, softener and hot water. Do not dry-wash.
- There might be errors in sizes on cloth-made products due to the cutting and sewing process on fabrics.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring.
- Do not iron or tumble try, or it might damage the product.
- Avoid washing with chemical detergent (like bleach and softener) or essential oil, or it may damage the fabrics or cause allergy.
- Avoid rubbing or wringing your pad heavily, or it would bring damage to both the waterproof layer and the body of your pad.
- It is suggested to change the inserts every 2 hours for personal hygiene.
- All cloth-made products do not contain adhesive tape. It is inevitable if there is displacement. You are suggested to wear fitted pants to help setting the pad.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.