Brand/Product: Harmony Life Organic Thick Pantyliner (3pcs Set) - Light Brown
Category: Cloth Pads
Content: Organic Thick Pantyliner - Light Brown x 3
Materials: GOTS、CU certified 100% organic cotton
Size(s): 20cm x 16.5cm, 7cm with when folded
Colour: Light brown and Undyed natural cotton colour
- Made by GOTS, CU certified organic cotton that is planted in an organic way with non-genetically modified seeds, and no pesticide or insecticide added.
- Specially manufactured organic cotton fabric, set in high temperate with only hot water. No chemical fibre, fluorescent whitening agents, formaldehyde or carcinogen contaminated dyes added.
- Added a twill weaved cotton fabric to made it softer, brighter and not easy to wrinkle.
- Specially designed for humid climate
- Product is seamed meticulously to prevent you from discomfort by attrition
- No chemical fabrics and additive contained to protect your skins.
- Breathable fabric to keep you dry.
- Plastic snaps helps the pad setting on your pants. 1 pack of 3 pieces for your east swaps.
- Can be used for 3-5 years with proper care.
- Washable and reusable. Save money and save the earth.
- Specially designed to lessen the processing in production and packaging, at the same time lessening carbon footprints.
- Produced in Taiwan.
Wash and care:
- Hand wash: Gently rub it with neutral detergent under running water. Soak it in soapy water overnight then wash again if there are still stains.
- Machine wash: Roughly washing it with running water, then machine wash it with laundry bag. Sundry it after washing for sterilization.
- When you are out, keep the used pad inside a zip-bag for better hygiene and easier cleaning when you are home.
- Use only neutral detergents.
- Do not wash with bleachers, fluorescent whitening agents or softeners, or it would bring damage to the fabrics
- Separate hand washing is recommended to avoid damages from decoloring.
- Wash with laundry bag in Gentle or Delicate cycle.
- Wash under 40℃ and avoid long soaking time.
- Use only slow spin rate and do not tumble dry, or the product would shrink.
- This product is not leak-proof.
- There might be errors in sizes on cloth-made products due to the cutting and sewing process on fabrics.
- There might be stem tissues of cotton revealing as blown spots on the organic cotton made fabrics. It is safe to use and the spots would fade out after several washes.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring.
- Do not iron or tumble try, or it might damage the product.
- Avoid washing with chemical detergent (like bleach and softener) or essential oil, or it may reduce absorbency or cause allergy.
- Avoid rubbing or wringing your pad heavily, or it would bring damage to both the waterproof layer and the body of your pad.
- It is suggested to change the inserts every 2 hours for personal hygiene.
- All cloth-made products do not contain adhesive tape. It is inevitable if there is displacement. You are suggested to wear fitted pants to help setting the pad.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.