Brand/Product: Organic Cotton Pads With Wings-Dual Absorbency (day/night)(20pcs)
Category: Organic Disposable Menstrual Products
Content: Organic Cotton Pads With Wings - Medium x 10, Heavy x 10
Medium (day) absorbance: 82% certified organic cotton (the absorbent cotton pad) and 18% biodegradable biopolymer derived from cornstarch (the waterproof back sheet).
Heavy (night) absorbance: perfect for night due to its extra long length; 83% certified organic cotton (the absorbent cotton pad) and 17% biodegradable biopolymer derived from cornstarch (the waterproof back sheet).
Bio-Wrapper: Biodegradable film wrapper made from cornstarch
Box: Recyclable card.
*&SISTERS organic cotton is sourced according to seasonal availability and comes from a number of different countries, including Tanzania, Turkey, Pakistan and India and grown without the need for chemical fertilisers or pesticides and purified without any chlorine, dioxins, or nasties of any kind
- 100% organic cotton, sustainably sourced.
- Ethically sourced cotton, grown without chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- Certified organic by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Absolutely zero synthetics, chlorine bleach, dyes or perfumes.
- Unscented, hypoallergenic, breathable pads.
- Rib-Weave ™ design for even, maximum absorption towards cotton core.
- Protective flexible wings for a secure, leak-free, and comfortable fit.
- Waterproof bio-polymer back-sheet keeps skin clean and dry.
- Zero Plastic: individually bio-wrapped, perfect for on the go.
- 10% of profits support women’s health, education and economic empowerment across the globe.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free
- This is a disposable product. Do not reuse.
- Please use according to instructions.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.