Brand/Product: &SISTERS Organic Cotton Eco-applicator Tampons-Dual Absorbency(16pcs)
Category: Organic Disposable Menstrual Products
Content: &SISTERS Organic Cotton Eco-applicator Tampons - Light x 8, Medium x 8
Body: 100% pure natural organic cotton core and thread.
Wrapper: 100% recyclable paper
Box: Recyclable card.
*&SISTERS organic cotton is sourced according to seasonal availability and comes from a number of different countries, including Tanzania, Turkey, Pakistan and India and grown without the need for chemical fertilisers or pesticides and purified without any chlorine, dioxins, or nasties of any kind
Official size suggestions:
- Very Light: perfect for teens or very light flow days (~light)
- Light: perfect for light to medium flow days (~regular/normal)
- Medium: perfect for medium to heavy flow days (~super)
- Heavy: perfect for heavy flow days (~super plus)
*You should always use the lowest tampon absorbency for your needs*
- 100% organic cotton core & thread.
- Ethically sourced cotton, grown without chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- Certified organic by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Protective veil prevents fibre shedding inside the body.
- Absolutely zero synthetics, chlorine bleach, dyes or perfumes.
- Contour Fit ™ design for all-round expansion, maximum absorbency & leak-free protection.
- Unscented, hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin.
- Plastic-free biodegradable applicator for easy insertion.
- 100% recyclable paper outer wrapping.
- 10% of profits support women’s health, education and economic empowerment across the globe.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free
- The FDA recommends that you change your tampon every 4-8 hours. You should never leave a tampon in for more than 8 hours and always make sure to use the lightest level of absorbency possible.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.