*This is a defective product. Read remarks before purchase. No refund or exchange would be provided.*
Brand/Product: Clearance - Free Periods Handmade Organic Night Pad with insert pad (Defective Product)
Category: Cloth Pad
Origin: Hong Kong
Content: Clearance - Free Periods Handmade Organic Night Pad with insert pad (Defective Product)x1, Insert pad x 1
- Top layer: cotton;
Waterproof layer: PU coated waterproof polyester;
- Back layer: Organic cotton;
- Push button: Plastic press buttons
- Organic cotton;
Night Pad: 36cm length×9cm width(while in use)
Maximum size of insert pad(after folding) acceptable: 33cmx9cm
Insert Pad: 34cm length×23.5cm width(while opened)
Top layer: Colourful flowers on blue background / Red flowers on white background
Back layer: Undyed cotten white/ light blue
Undyed cotten white / light blue(two sided)
- Decoloring would happen after washing. DO NOT BUY if it is not acceptable.
- Co-designed by Happeriod and local women
- Produced by local Hong Kong women
- Comes with one insert pad. You may adjust the number of insert pads based on your need for absorbency. Insert pad can also be changed out throughout the day instead of applying an entirely new pad.
- Suitable for heavy flow or overnight use, depends on the number of insert pads you added.
- Night pad comes with a leakproof layer inside, offers you extra protection.
- Income gained would be donated to Free Periods Hong Kong for local menstrual education and product donations.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.