Brand/Product: Eco Femme Vibrant Organic Pantyliner(With PUL) (1pc)
Category: Cloth Pad
Content: Eco Femme Vibrant Organic Pantyliner(With PUL) x1
Materials: 100% Indian produced organic cotton flannel (GOTS Certified)
- Top layer: cotton flannel in blue colour
- Inner layers: 3 layers cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL in blue striped pattern
- Push button: Nickel-free metal
Size(s): 18.5cm length×7cm width
- Top layer: Blue; Back layer: blue striped pattern
- Ideal for daily discharge, spotting, your light flow days, or in combination with a menstrual cup or tampon for added protection
- A leak-proof inner layer offers you a higher sense of security
- Colour dyes are certified organic
- Plastic-free packaging made by recycled paper
- Produced by women self-helping group from India
- With every Pantyliner pack you purchase, you contribute 1 cloth pad for a girl in India through Eco Femme’s Pad for Pad programme
- 3 pieces package available to suit your need in cleaning and changing
- Such handmade products might have a 0.5 to 1cm error in size
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring
- Do not dry wash or iron, or the product might be damaged.
- Do not use essential oil, softener or bleach to maintain its absorbency and to avoid damaging the fabric.
- Avoid rubbing and wringing heavily to extend product life.
- All cloth-made products do not contain adhesive tape. It is inevitable if there is displacement. You are suggested to wear fitted pants to help setting the pad.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.