Brand/Product：FemmyCycle Low Cervix
Materials：100% Medical-grade silicone (Contains NO latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic or BPA
Content：FemmyCycle Low Cervix x1、Instructions booklet x1、storage pouch x1
- Teen/Petite(Suitable for first-timer with light flow)：Diameter of the rim: 31mm、Height without the removal ring: 38mm、Height with the removal ring: 57mm、Capacity: 17.5ml
- Regular(Suitable for experienced user with heavy flow and a high cervix)：Diameter of the rim: 36mm、Height without the removal ring: 43mm、Height with the removal ring: 63mm、Capacity: 30ml
- Low Cervix(Suitable for experienced user with heavy flow and a low cervix)：Diameter of the rim: 36mm、Height without the removal ring: 43mm、Height with the removal ring: 50mm、Capacity: 30ml
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Remove after 12 hours, or sooner, if you have a heavy flow.
Recommended replacement time*:
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- Patented no-spill design for less mess
- A no-air-hole design provides a better vacuum environment
- The ideal distance from the bottom of the cup to the vaginal orifice is around 20-25mm*. It would be okay when you do not have any abnormal sensation.
*It is just a suggested distance based on experience. The actual distance differs to every person. Please have your own judgement with the sense of your body.
- FemmyCycle is not recommended to those who have a very low cervix (less than 50mm between vaginal orifice and cervix)
- This cup cannot be put into microwave oven for sterilizing or it will melt under high-heat.
- Reusable for up to 2 years.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- Users who had been infected by TSS are not suggested to use this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.