*This is a preorder item, and it is still under the stage of crowdfunding. Estimated official dispatch time is 2022 August to October. Estimated arrival time is 2022 October to November.*
Brand/Product: Formoonsa Disc
Category: Menstrual Discs
Materials: 100% Medical Grade Silicone
Content: Formoonsa Disc x1, Instruction of use x1
Standard: Diameter 72mm, height 33mm, volume 53mL
Mini: Diameter 64mm, height 33mm, volume 38mL
Official suggested size:
Standard: Standard is suitable for regular users, especially perfect for users with higher cervix and heavy periods. It is also suitable for users who may have easy dislocation of menstrual cups and tampons.
Mini: Mini is suitable for users with lower cervix. It is also perfect for teenagers and petite users with light flow.
Colour and style:
Standard: Powder blue with galaxy pattern embossed
Mini: Pale violet with cloud pattern embossed (*Since the design of Formoonsa Disc Mini is not finalised, this description might deviate from the final product.)
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Up to 12 hours. Remove and rinse at least 2 times a day.
Recommended replacement time*:
Can be used up to 10 years with proper care.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- The first menstrual disc manufactured in Taiwan. License Number: MOHW-MD-No. 007437.
- Easy to insert. Let it sit inside without waiting for its popping up like menstrual cup!
- Easy to remove. You can pull it out by simply using one finger.
- Similar volume to the absorbency of four tampons. The significant volume of it requires less replacement of it.
- The soft, flexible, and specially designed handle lets you pull it out easily.
- Expelling blood automatically by utilizing muscle movement.
- Made in Taiwan with the same strict standard of Formosa Cup.
- Can be used for up to 10 years. A more sustainable option for your period.
Recommend ways of placement:
Clean your hands thoroughly. Pinch your disc in an ‘8’ shape and insert it into your vagina. Once you feel you can insert the disc no further, use your finger to push the rim up to tuck the disc behind the pubic bone.
Recommend ways to remove:
Clean your hands thoroughly. The patented handle can help you easily hook it and remove it from your pubic bone. Then you can pull it out easily.
Recommend ways of cleaning:
Remove the disc and clean the disc using boiled water and soap. You can put it back after drying it.
Recommend ways of sterilization:
Boil it for a few minutes before the first use of your each period.(Since the disc is made of 100% certified medical-grade silicone, it can stand over 200 degrees Celsius.)
This product is still under crowdfunding process, please read carefully about the following risks. Your placement of order means you have agreed to bare all listed risks. No cancellation of order, refund or return of goods would be accepted.
- Product samples shown are only 3D printed models, and do not reveal the final appearance of the product. The real object should be considered as final.
- Color shown may be slightly different than actual products due to computer monitors settings. The real object should be considered as final.
- This product would be manufactured after crowdfunding process, and will shipped according to order placement time.
- Please read the product information carefullly before order placement. Purchasing this product means you have already understood and agreed with all content and terms. There are variables for crowdfunding projects, the team would aim to manufacture and ship all goods on time. However, there might be uncertainties like shipping delay due to delay from factories or logistics. Your placement of order means you have agreed to bare such risks.
Pre-order terms & conditions
- This is a preorder item. Estimated arrival time is 2022 October to November. If your order contains any preordered item(revealed on product name and description), no item in the order could be shipped separately. Please place a separate order for items you need in urgent.
- Arrival date of pre-order items may delay due to factors including but not limited to conveyance. Happeriod will keep customers updated if there is any special arrangement needed.
- Pre-ordered item(s) cannot be cancelled or changed as the item(s) will be ordered and reserved for you. Cancellation of pre-order automatically forfeits your minimum deposit and no goods would be shipped. Please consider carefully before order placement.
- Notification email will be sent to customers when the preordered items are ready to be shipped. Should there be a need of changing shipping address, customers should reply and update their shipping address within 24 hours after the email was sent, or the order will be shipped according to the agreed shipping information when the order was placed.
- If self-pickup is available, notification email will be sent through email/WhatsApp/SMS. Customers must pickup within the captioned period. If reply request is mentioned, customers must reply within captioned period accordingly.
- Products would only be kept for 30 days after the issue of arrival, pickup, or information update notifications. Order would be cancelled and ordered item(s) will be deemed forfeited by Customer if customer fails to reply or pickup within the said period. The ordered item(s) will be handled at Happeriod’s sole discretion without liability and further notice. No refund or compensation would be offered.
- Emails will be sent to customers if the orders need any attention or follow up. Customers are responsible to check inbox regularly and to reply by the due dates (normally within three working days after the email is sent) according to the instructions stated in the email. Orders and goods will be deemed forfeited by Customer, order would be cancelled and no refund will be provided if customer fails to reply within the said period . The uncollected ordered items will be handled at Happeriod’s sole discretion without liability.
- People using IUD are recommended to consult doctor’s advice before using this product.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.