Brand/Product: Free Periods Handmade Organic Insert Pad for Night Pad
Category: Cloth Pad
Origin: Hong Kong
Content: Free Periods Handmade Organic Insert Pad for Night Pad x 1
- Organic cotton
34cm length×23.5cm width(while opened)
Undyed cotten white/ light blue(two sided)
- Co-designed by Happeriod and local women
- Produced by local Hong Kong women
- To be used with Free Periods Handmade Organic Night Pad as an absorbent layer.
- May adjust the number of insert pads based on your need for absorbency.
- Income gained would be donated to Free Periods Hong Kong for local menstrual education and product donations.
- This product is not leak-proof.
- There might be errors in sizes on cloth-made products due to the cutting and sewing process on fabrics.
- There might be stem tissues of cotton revealing as blown spots on the organic cotton made fabrics. It is safe to use and the spots would fade out after several washes.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring.
- Do not iron or tumble try, or it might damage the product.
- Avoid washing with chemical detergent (like bleach and softener) or essential oil, or it may reduce absorbency or cause allergy.
- Avoid rubbing or wringing your pad heavily, or it would bring damage to both the waterproof layer and the body of your pad.
- It is suggested to change the inserts every 2 hours for personal hygiene.
- All cloth-made products do not contain adhesive tape. It is inevitable if there is displacement. You are suggested to wear fitted pants to help setting the pad.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.