Offer valid while stock lasts. No refund, return or exchange is accepted. (Click here for upgraded version)
Brand/Product：Good Moon Mood MOOND Menstrual Panties - Night (Platinum Pink)
Leak-proof layer: 100% Nylon / PU Membrane
Absorbent layer: 100% Polyester
Attachment layer: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastic fabric
Content：Good Moon Mood MOOND Menstrual Panties - Night (Platinum Pink) x 1
Size(s): The sizes following are only applicable to all non-upgraded version items. Please refer to the respective size chart for other upgraded version items.
M: 70~82 / L: 80~92 / XL: 90~102 / XXL: 100~112
Colour(s): Platinum Pink
- Protective coverage up to the waist!
- Skin-fit design offering you a well-protective leakproof experience. Menstruation would not be a barrier to sports anymore.
- Huge coverage area provides you a safe, leakproof and comfortable experience even at night. Forget about the leakage from the gluteal cleft!
- Even pantyliner is not needed during low-flow.
- One menstrual panty can provides a similar absorbency to 3 daypads
- No pads or pantyliners needed during low-flow.
- Wear with other menstural products during heavy-flow, gives you a higher flexibility in choices.
- Patented design in sewing offers you a more comfortable and safer wearing experience.
- Greatly reduce the risk of back diffusion.
- Wash after use. Soak in water for a few hours before cleaning can enhance the cleansing efficiency.
- Do not bleach or dry-wash
- Do not wash at high temperature, with dryer or iron
- Do not extract too hard or poke it with sharp object
- Avoid using fabric softeners or steam-irons
- Wash with a laundry bag in washing machine to avoid damage
- You are suggested to wear this product as a support of other menstrual products instead of replacing them
- This product can replace pantyliner for leakage prevention if you are using tampon or menstrual cups.
- If you are using 37cm or 42cm super long night pads, you may first trying to use 28cm or 33cm ones along with this product, then to reduce to use of super long ones after you can build up a suitable wearing pattern with this product.
- If the flow is too heavy, there is a risk of diffusion under pressure. Please adjust the frequency of changing accordingly.
- You are suggest to prepare at least 2-3 menstrual panties for an easier replacement during period.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.