Brand/Product：Intimina Ziggy Cup
Origin of brand：Sweden
Origin of production：China
Materials：Made from 100% body-safe, medical-grade silicone( Hypoallergenic, phthalate- and BPA-free)
Content：Intimina Ziggy Cup x1、Instructions booklet x1、storage pouch x1
One Size：Diameter: 75mm、Length: 65mm、Capacity to rim: 76ml
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Up to 8 hours. Remove and rinse at least 3 - 4 times a day.
Recommended replacement time*:
Up to 2 years with proper use.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- Lasts up to 2 years
- A revolutionary flat-fit design that sits just below the cervix to collect flows
- Designed with a hexagonal texture and leak-proof double rim to strengthen the level of protection
- The first reusable cup that can be worn during sex
- Covers light to heavy flows
- Clean: Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water before using your Ziggy Cup. Wash with soap and water, or submerge in boiling water for 5 to 8 minutes if using for the first time.
- Fold: Use your thumb and forefinger to squeeze the sides of the rim together so it’s shaped like a figure 8.
- Insert: Locate the back rim of the cup, and hold this end closest to you. Firmly push the back rim inside, so the rim moves behind your cervix. Then simply tuck the front rim up behind your pelvic bone. The cup will fit perfectly around your cervix to collect your flow.
- Wear for up to 12 hours: The cup should be emptied 2-3 times per 24 hour period.
- Remove & Empty: Hook your finger behind the front of the rim and gently slide out while keeping horizontal to avoid spillage.
- Rinse & Reinsert: empty fluid into the toilet and wash the cup with soap and water, and reinsert.
- This product is not a contraceptive and will not prevent against pregnancy and/or Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- If you constantly feel uncomfortable or difficult in urination or defecation while using menstrual cup, try to remove the cup and reposition it.
- If you feel uncomfortable at your lower abdomen after inserting your cup, try reinserting it or slightly pushing the button of the cup to let some air in as it might be cause of strong suction. If it doesn’t help, remove your cup and stop using it. If the pain or uncomfortable feeling persist, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- If there are air holes on your cup, clean the air holes constantly.
- Users who had been infected by TSS or are currently using IUCDs should consult your doctor before using this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there might already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.