Brand/Product: Kirakira Cardboard Applicator Tampon with Round Tip - Regular (20pcs)
Content: Kirakira Cardboard Applicator Tampon with Round Tip - Regular x 20pcs, instructions of use x 1
Tampon body: Rayon and/or cotton fiber blend
- No fluorescein added
- No formaldehyde
- Biodegradable cardboard applicator
- Bud-shaped end of the outter tube increases the comfortability during insertion
- Slip-resistance grip imprinted for better insertion
- Regular size can absorb 6-9 grams of menstrual blood
- The FDA recommends that you change your tampon every 4-8 hours. You should never leave a tampon in for more than 8 hours and always make sure to use the lightest level of absorbency possible.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.