Brand/Product: LUÜNA Naturals Organic Cotton Liners(20pcs)
(Best before: May 2024)
Category: Organic Disposable Menstrual Products
Content: LUÜNA Naturals Organic Cotton Liners x 20pcs
Materials: Certified organic cotton non-woven fabric top sheet, wood pulp core with SAP, biodegradable wrapping paper core, release paper
Size: Length 15
- Recommended for light flow days or throughout the month to support with discharge or spotting
- High absorbency, certified organic cotton topsheet
- Free from pesticides, fertilisers, chlorine, dyes and viscose
- 100% naturally hypoallergenic to keep us irritation-free
- Anti-leak protection
- 100% recyclable cardboard packaging
- Made in an FDA-registered facility
- If irritation or discomfort develops, discontinue use. Consult your physician if irritation persists.
- This is a disposable product. Do not reuse.
- Please use according to instructions.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.