Brand/Product: Me Luna Cup Shorty Soft L
Category: Menstrual Cup
Materials: ISO 10993-10 certified medical compliant thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) (Latex free)
Content: MeLuna Cup Shorty Soft L x1, Instructions booklet x1, storage pouch x1
Size S: diameter: 38mm, height (not including grip): 35mm, height (including grip): 47mm, total volume: 15ml
Size M: diameter: 41mm, height (not including grip): 38mm, height (including grip): 51mm, total volume: 19ml
Size L: diameter: 44mm, height (not including grip): 41mm, height (including grip): 55mm, total volume: 24ml,
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Up to 8-12 hours.
Recommended replacement time*:
Several years with proper care.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
Colour(s): Pink, Cyan
- Me Luna provides an option with a relatively shorter rim diameter, which would be easier for a new-user to handle
- 25% softer than Classic. Reduce malaise and compression from the cup.
- 30% shorter than standard cups, suitable for users whose vagina is very short for various reasons or whose cervix is located close to the entrance of the vagina
- A brand with a competitive price
Suggestion for selection of different softness and Shorty
- Classic: Moderate softness and length. Suitable for new users.
- Soft: Suitable for users who are sensitive to compression or pain and who has weak pelvic floor muscles. However, Soft is 25% softer than Classic, so it collapses more easily and is therefore more prone to leakage. It requires much more finesse by the user to get it to unfold properly.
- Sport: Sport is suitable for users involved in very active pursuits like yoga, horseback riding, Pilates, Kegel Exercise, martial arts, pole dancing, etc., which have a strong effect on the pelvic floor muscles. It can unfold easily. However, Sport is 25% harder than Classic. There is a chance to have malaise because of compression to various organs nearby.
- Shorty: Shorty is suitable for users whose vagina is very short for various reasons or whose cervix is located close to the entrance of the vagina. Users who had a prolapsed uterus (uterine descent) is recommended to have a shorty rather than a standard cup. Users are strongly recommended to measure the length of vagina and height of cervix before purchase, or there will be a difficulty in insertion and removal.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- Users who had been infected by TSS are not suggested to use this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.