(Expires: 2022 September)
Brand/Product: Merula Lube
Category: Menstrual Cup Accessories
Content: Merula Lube x 1
Ingredients: Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol. Lactic Acid
Color of gel: Transparent
- Water-based lubricant for menstrual cups
- Makes inserting and positioning your menstrual cup easier
- Recommended for those who are especially sensitive and prone to vaginal dryness and itchiness once bleeding becomes lighter
- Has been tested for skin- and biocompatibility and is free of glycerin as well as dyes and fragrances
- Oil-free, water-soluble, washable and doesn’t stain
- Vegan product
Instruction of use:
Wash your hands before touching your menstrual cup. Simply apply a bit of Merula Lube to the upper cusp of the mentrual cup inside and out, and insert as usual. If needed, Merula Lube can also be reapplied directly to the vaginal opening or canal just under the menstrual cup for additional moisture.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.