DAME Reusable Tampon Applicator
Brand/Product：DAME Reusable Tampon Applicator
Materials：medical grade Mediprene® and medical grade polypropylene(BPA free)
Content：DAME Reusable Tampon Applicator x 1, Tin, Zip Wallet x 1, tampons x 6
- World's first reusable tampon applicator
- Works with any standard tampon
- Made of Mediprene® by UK medical engineers. BPA free, leak free, and built for life.
- Antibacterial Sanipolymers® inside the Mediprene® act as natural sterilisers, helping D to stay clean.
- The semi-gloss matt finish and ergonomic design make D the most comfortable applicator you'll ever use.
- The three petal tip ensures the most comfortable insertion.
- The patented StringLock stops any snagging, snapping or slipping.
How to use:
- Wash your hands, remove the applicator lid, unwrap your tampon and unravel the string.
- Insert the tampon into D with one of these suggested ways:
- The String Lock - Load the tampon from the back, threading the tampon string through the small side hole. Make sure the knot on the tampon is pulled tight first.
- The Top Loader - Peel back the applicator petal with your index finger and load the tampon from the top. Works especially well for larger tampons
- The Stuffer - Push the tampon into the back of the applicator, followed by all the string.
- Once your tampon is loaded, insert the applicator into your vagina at a 45 degree angle.
- Then use the plunger to push the tampon into your vagina.
- Stop pushing just before the plunger clicks into the applicator - your tampon is now in place.
How to use D diagramHow to clean:
- Wash thoroughly under running water.
- Wipe dry with clean paper towel.
- Pop in your cotton travel wallet, you're done.
There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.