Eco Femme Natural Organic Pantyliner(Without PUL) (1pc)
Brand/Product: Eco Femme Natural Organic Pantyliner(Without PUL) (1pc)
Category: Cloth Pad
Content: Eco Femme Natural Organic Pantyliner(Without PUL) x1
Materials: 100% Indian produced undyed organic cotton flannel (GOTS Certified)
- Top layer: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Inner layers: 3 layers cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with purple and white pattern (no leakproofing)
- Push button: Nickel-free metal
Size(s): 18.5cm length×7cm width
- Top layer: undyed natural cotton colour; Back layer: purple and white pattern
- Ideal for daily discharge, spotting, your light flow days, or in combination with a menstrual cup or tampon for added protection
- 3 pantyliners per pack, suits your need in cleaning and changing
- Top layer made by undyed organic cotton
- The natural cream-colored pads also offer a more intimate way to connect with your cycle as you are better able to check your menstrual blood.
- Plastic-free packaging made by recycled paper
- Produced by women self-helping group from India
- With every Pantyliner pack you purchase, you contribute 1 cloth pad for a girl in India through Eco Femme’s Pad for Pad programme
- 3 pieces package available to suit your need in cleaning and changing
- This product is not leak-proof.
- Such handmade products might have a 0.5 to 1cm error in size
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.