Me Luna Cup Shorty Sport L
Brand/Product: Me Luna Cup Shorty Sport L
Category: Menstrual Cup
Materials: ISO 10993-10 certified medical compliant thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) (Latex free)
Content: MeLuna Cup Shorty Sport L x1, Instructions booklet x1, storage pouch x1
Size S: diameter: 38mm, height (not including stem): 33mm, total volume: 15ml
Size M: diameter: 41mm, height (not including stem): 36mm, total volume: 19ml
Size L: diameter: 44mm, height (not including stem): 39mm, total volume: 24ml,
Size XL: diameter: 47mm, height (not including stem): 41mm, total volume: 28ml
Colour(s): Clear, Blue-violet
- Me Luna provides an option with a relatively shorter rim diameter, which would be easier for a new-user to handle
- 30% shorter than standard cups, suitable for users whose vagina is very short for various reasons or whose cervix is located close to the entrance of the vagina
- 25% harder than Classic, can unfold easily and reduce the chance of leakage due to muscle pressure
- A brand with a competitive price
Suggestion for selection of different softness and Shorty
- Classic: Moderate softness and length. Suitable for new users.
- Soft: Suitable for users who are sensitive to compression or pain and who has weak pelvic floor muscles. However, Soft is 25% softer than Classic, so it collapses more easily and is therefore more prone to leakage. It requires much more finesse by the user to get it to unfold properly.
- Sport: Sport is suitable for users involved in very active pursuits like yoga, horseback riding, Pilates, Kegel Exercise, martial arts, pole dancing, etc., which have a strong effect on the pelvic floor muscles. It can unfold easily. However, Sport is 25% harder than Classic. There is a chance to have malaise because of compression to various organs nearby.
- Shorty: Shorty is suitable for users whose vagina is very short for various reasons or whose cervix is located close to the entrance of the vagina. Users who had a prolapsed uterus (uterine descent) is recommended to have a shorty rather than a standard cup. Users are strongly recommended to measure the length of vagina and height of cervix before purchase, or there will be a difficulty in insertion and removal.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- Users who had been infected by TSS are not suggested to use this product.
- DO NOT keep this product consecutively inside your body for more than 12 hours
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS.