Me Luna® natural
Brand/Product: Me Luna® natural
Category: Menstrual Cup
Materials: Medical compliant thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) (Latex free), Recycled TPE material during the production of Me Luna Cups, traditional women's herbs (Alchemilla vulgaris)
Content: Me Luna® natural Cup x1, Instructions booklet x1, storage pouch x1
Size S: diameter: 38mm, height (not including stem): 45mm, height (including stem): 57mm, total volume: 23ml
Size M: diameter: 41mm, height (not including stem): 48mm, height (including stem): 61mm, total volume: 26ml
Size L: diameter: 44mm, height (not including stem): 51mm, height (including stem): 66mm, total volume: 34ml
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Up to 8-12 hours.
Recommended replacement time*:
Several years with proper care.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
Colour(s): Lime, Crocus
- First menstrual cup made with in-house recycled production wastes
- Small addition of lady's mantle herb (Alchemilla vulgaris) makes the cup even more attractive and ensures a natural look.
- The packaging of Me Luna® natural is of course plastic-free.
- The bag is fair trade and is made from organic cotton.
- The instructions for use have been printed climate-neutrally on recycled paper.
- Me Luna provides an option with a relatively shorter rim diameter, which would be easier for a new-user to handle
- Moderate softness and length
Cotten cord or Me Luna® NUPSi
can be added to the ring to reach the cup easily
Official suggestion for size selection:
- Size S - Primarily used by young women with good muscles and for lighter periods.
- Size M - Mainly used by women of all ages with normal muscles and medium flow.
- Size L - Commonly used by women with heavier periods and following vaginal births.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- Users who had been infected by TSS are not suggested to use this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.