Brand/Product: LUÜNA Naturals Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Applicator Tampons (8pcs)
(Best before: June 2025)
Category: Organic Disposable Menstrual Products
Content: LUÜNA Naturals Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Applicator Tampons x 8 pcs
Materials: Certified organic cotton tampon core, PE Wrapper
- Paper applicator for easier insertion
- Recommended for medium and heavy flow days
- Regular can absorb 6-9 grams of menstrual blood, while Super can absorb 9-12 grams of menstrual blood
- Certified hypoallergenic organic cotton core, from pesticides, fertilisers, chlorine, dyes and viscose
- Degradable in 4-6 months
- 100% recyclable cardboard packaging
- Made in Germany in an FDA-registered facility
- If irritation or discomfort develops, discontinue use. Consult your physician if irritation persists.
- This is a disposable product. Do not reuse.
- Please use according to instructions.
- Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is a rare but life-threatening condition. Read and store the instructions carefully before use.
- You are recommended to start with Regular if you do not know the amount of blood you lose during your period, and switch to Super if you need to change your tampon sooner than every 4 hours.
- The FDA recommends that you change your tampon every 4-8 hours. You should never leave a tampon in for more than 8 hours and always make sure to use the lightest level of absorbency possible.
- For more details: Click here
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.