Brand/Product: Hold Me Pad Day Pad Plus (L)
Category: Cloth Pad
Production: Tai Wan
Content: Hold Me Pad Day Pad Plus (L) x1
- Body: 100% polyester
- Push button: Plastic press snaps
Size(s): 28cm length, 1.6mm thick on average , 10-15g weight
- World's first cloth pad made with no sewing technique. Issues like menses leakage, bacterial growth, or discomfort due to the attrition by the stitches are then avoided, offering you an extra comfortable experience.
- The use of anti-microbial copper-infused fabric gives Hold Me Pad an easy-to-clean property. Perfect for hand-wash and machine-wash!
- The antibacterial absorbent layer is interwoven with thousands of fabrics, which helps channeling the menses to be absorbed evenly by the fabrics and preventing you from feeling rewet.
- The use of special PU layer offers you both a breathable and leakproof experience. It is also more durable then TPU, gives you a more eco-friendly option in dealing with menses.
- The outer layers of Hold Me Pad are made by recycled plastic bottle fibre, which helps reducing wastes from the headstream of production.
- Certified by SGS, Hold Me Pad meets the standard of 99.9% bacteria reduction rate, which can significantly restrain the growth of staphylococcus aureus and candida albicans, keeping your lower body an environment difficult for bacterial reproduction.
- The average thickness of Hold Me Pad is only 1.6mm, while also weights only 10-15g, offering you a light but secured menstrual experience.
- Designed and manufactured in Taiwan, Hold Me Pad has been recognized by the Red Dot Design Award 2021. The innovative body structure and special manufacturing technique is also undergoing invention patent examination.
Important handling before your first use
Due to the special feature of the middle copper fabric, you are highly recommended to wash your Hold Me Pad with soap or laundry detergent before your first use, or it would badly affect the absorption of your pad.
- Slight error might happen in size.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.