Guidelines for students interview
- Interview request must be sent at least 1 week before your proposed interview date. Interview requests with less than 1-week notice may not be entertained;
- The following information is required for all written interview requests:
- Clear self-introduction(including name, institution or organization);
- Topic and reason of your interview/research;
- Other interviewees in plan;
- Interview outline with proposed interview questions(5 questions in maximum).
- Please note:
- Happeriod will not provide any statistics which is already publicly available online or otherwise e.g. number of sanitary waste in Hong Kong;
- For our stance on issues we have already covered on media or statements, you may quote directly instead of arranging an interview;
- Please refer to our website for our public statements or speeches;
- You may propose a list of preferred date and time of interview for better arrangement.
- Please leave your contact number
- If the required information is incomplete, we may not process the interview request without prior notice.
If you have quoted anything from our interview to your research/report, please kindly send us a copy for filing. We believe this would help building a trustful relationship with your college/institution.
Please be punctual for arranged interviews. In case you need to reschedule, please notify us ASAP.