Individuals/students who are interested in working in small-scale organizations, eager to dedicate themselves to the advancement of gender equality in Hong Kong, or willing to learn more about gender issues, are welcomed to join our team as interns.
Interns can choose from the following eras to focus on:
- Write and create content for communications channels including website, Instagram and Facebook
- Translate and publish news and draft newsletters
- Assist in drafting documents and articles drafting
- Assist in the planning, preparation and execution of various workshops, events and programmes, as well as the related promotional materials
- Undertake research on latest global discussion on period poverty, menstrual health and education
- Undertake research on latest development of menstrual products
The following requirements are essential for all posts, while other additional skills or abilities would be seen as a plus during consideration
- Good command of Cantonese and English, both written and spoken
- Open-minded, self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision
- Strong passion for gender equality and share the commitment of Happeriod on promoting body autonomy
- Basic knowledge in gender and human rights issues is a plus
- Knowledge in photo and video editing, filming, design and social media are preferred
If you’re interested, please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any ideas or era you are willing to dedicate to, please inform us for further consideration and discussion.