Brand/Product: Kirakira Organic Tampons with Plastic Applicator - Multipack (18pcs)
Content: Kirakira Organic Tampons with Plastic Applicator - Light x 6pcs; Regular x 8pcs; Super x 4pcs, instructions of use x 1
Size(s): Light, Regular and Super
Tampon body: 100% Organic Cotton
String: 100% Organic Cotton
- A combination of light, regular and super size, ready for your needs during different flow.
- 100% organic cotton used. OCS100 certified. No artificial fiber, dyes or fragrance added.
- 100% Türkiye harvested organic cotton used. No chemical fertilizer and pesticide added. Cruelty-free.
- Standard Tampon Absorbency Ratings(<6g for Light, 6-9g for Regular, 9-12g for Super)
- Clear outter plastic applicator for an easy insertion and removal
Way of use:
- Clear your hand thoroughly. Grip and hold the applicator with your thumb and middle finger.
- Place your applicator tip into your vagina at a 45˚ angle and gently slide it all the way into your vagina. Stop when your thumb reaches your vagina orifice.
- Slide the tampon into your vagina by pushing the plunger with your index finger.
- Gently pull the applicator out and leave the tampon inside your vagina with the string outside.
- Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome(TSS), a rare but life-threatening health condition. Read and keep the manual carefully before use.
- The FDA recommends that you change your tampon every 4-8 hours. You should never leave a tampon in for more than 8 hours and always make sure to use the lightest level of absorbency possible.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.