Brand/Product: Eco Femme Vibrant Organic Full Cyle Kit
Category: Cloth Pad
Content: 2 Pantyliners, 2 Day Pads, 2 Day Pad Plus, 1 Night Pad, 1 Carry Pouch, care instructions/tips and menstrual cycle tracking chart.
Pads: 100% Indian produced organic cotton flannel (GOTS Certified)
- Top layer: cotton flannel in dyed colour
- Inner layers: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL striped pattern
- Push button: Nickel-free metal
▪ Water resistant organic cotton
- Pantyliners (With PUL): 18.5cm length×7cm width
- Day Pad: 23.5cm length×8cm width
- Day Pad Plus: 26.5cm length×8cm width
- Night Pad: 29cm length×10.5cm width(tail)
- Carry Pouch: 12cm length x 14cm width
- Pantyliners (With PUL):
- Top layer: Blue; Back layer: blue striped pattern
- Day Pad:
- Top layer: pink; Back layer: pink striped pattern
- Day Pad Plus:
- Top layer: purple; Back layer: green striped pattern
- Night Pad:
- Top layer: Red; Back layer: Red striped pattern
- Carry Pouch:
- Block printed in blue and white pattern
- A great way of discovering the world of washable cloth pads, with a set of different sizes to adapt to your changing menstrual flow.
- Get you started on finding out which pads work best for your personal rhythm and routine of using cloth pads
- All 7 pads are leakproof pads
- Colour dyes are certified organic
- Plastic-free packaging made by recycled paper
- Produced by women self-helping group from India
- With every Full Cycle Kit you purchase, you contribute 5 cloth pads for a girl in India through Eco Femme's Pad for Pad programme.
- There might be errors in sizes on cloth-made products due to the cutting and sewing process on fabrics.
- There might be stem tissues of cotton revealing as blown spots on the organic cotton made fabrics. It is safe to use and the spots would fade out after several washes.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring.
- Do not iron or tumble try, or it might damage the product.
- Avoid washing with chemical detergent (like bleach and softener) or essential oil, or it may damage the fabrics or cause allergy.
- Avoid rubbing or wringing your pad heavily, or it would bring damage to both the waterproof layer and the body of your pad.
- It is suggested to change the inserts every 2 hours for personal hygiene.
- All cloth-made products do not contain adhesive tape. It is inevitable if there is displacement. You are suggested to wear fitted pants to help setting the pad.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.