Brand/Product: Eco Femme Natural Organic Night Pad
Category: Cloth Pad
Content: Eco Femme Natural Organic Night Pad x1
Materials: 100% Indian produced undyed organic cotton flannel (GOTS Certified)
- Top layer: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Inner layers: 7 layers cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL in red and white pattern
- Push button: Nickel-free metal
Size(s): 29cm length×10.5cm width(tail)
- Top layer: undyed natural cotton colour; Back layer: red striped pattern
- Top layer made by undyed organic cotton
- The natural cream-colored pads also offer a more intimate way to connect with your cycle as you are better able to check your menstrual blood.
- Best suited for nights and heavy flow days
- Additional length and width at the back of the pad provide better coverage when lying down
- Plastic-free packaging made by recycled paper
- Produced by women self-helping group from India
- * With every Night Pad you purchase, you contribute 1 cloth pad for a girl in India through Eco Femme's Pad for Pad programme.
- Such handmade products might have a 0.5 to 1cm error in size
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.