Brand/Product: Eco Femme Vibrant Organic Day Pad
Category: Cloth Pad
Content: Eco Femme Day Pad - Vibrant Organic x1
Materials: 100% Indian produced organic cotton flannel (GOTS Certified)
- Top layer: cotton flannel in pink colour
- Inner layers: 5 layers cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL in pink striped pattern
- Push button: Nickel-free metal
Size(s): 23.5cm length x 8cm width when closed
- Top layer: pink; Back layer: pink striped pattern
- Product with moderate hygroscopicity within the brand
- Suitable for normal flow
- Colour dyes are certified organic
- A thick body with leak-proof layer, offers you a higher sense of security
- Plastic-free packaging made by recycled paper
- Produced by women self-helping group from India
- With every Day Pad you purchase, you contribute 1 cloth pad for a girl in India through Eco Femme’s Pad for Pad programme
- There might be errors in sizes on cloth-made products due to the cutting and sewing process on fabrics.
- There might be stem tissues of cotton revealing as blown spots on the organic cotton made fabrics. It is safe to use and the spots would fade out after several washes.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring.
- Do not iron or tumble try, or it might damage the product.
- Avoid washing with chemical detergent (like bleach and softener) or essential oil, or it may damage the fabrics or cause allergy.
- Avoid rubbing or wringing your pad heavily, or it would bring damage to both the waterproof layer and the body of your pad.
- It is suggested to change the inserts every 2 hours for personal hygiene.
- All cloth-made products do not contain adhesive tape. It is inevitable if there is displacement. You are suggested to wear fitted pants to help setting the pad.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.