Brand/Product: Eco Femme Vibrant Organic Super Comfy Pad
Category: Cloth Pad
Content: Eco Femme Vibrant Organic Super Comfy Pad x1
Materials: 100% Indian produced organic cotton flannel (GOTS Certified)
- Top layer: cotton flannel in red colour
- Inner layers: 7 layers cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL in blue striped pattern
- Push button: Nickel-free metal
Size(s): 32cm Length × 11.5cm width(tail)
- Top layer: Red; Back layer: Blue striped pattern
- The longest and widest cloth pad of the brand
- The increased dimensions and double press stud buttons gives those with a very heavy flow extra confidence their pad with be extra absorptive and stay securely in place.
- This pad can also be used as a postpartum pad for women who have just given birth.
- Product with best hygroscopicity within the brand
- Colour dyes are certified organic
- Plastic-free packaging made by recycled paper
- Produced by women self-helping group from India
- With every Super Comfy Pad you purchase, you contribute 1 cloth pad for a girl in India through Eco Femme's Pad for Pad programme
- There might be errors in sizes on cloth-made products due to the cutting and sewing process on fabrics.
- There might be stem tissues of cotton revealing as blown spots on the organic cotton made fabrics. It is safe to use and the spots would fade out after several washes.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring.
- Do not iron or tumble try, or it might damage the product.
- Avoid washing with chemical detergent (like bleach and softener) or essential oil, or it may damage the fabrics or cause allergy.
- Avoid rubbing or wringing your pad heavily, or it would bring damage to both the waterproof layer and the body of your pad.
- It is suggested to change the inserts every 2 hours for personal hygiene.
- All cloth-made products do not contain adhesive tape. It is inevitable if there is displacement. You are suggested to wear fitted pants to help setting the pad.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.