Brand/Product: Formoonsa Disc
Category: Menstrual Discs
Materials: 100% Medical Grade Silicone
Content: Formoonsa Disc x1, Instruction of use x1, storage pouch x1
Regular: Diameter 72mm, height 33mm, volume 53mL
Mini: Diameter 64mm, height 33mm, volume 38mL
Official suggested size:
Regular: Regular is suitable for regular users, especially perfect for users with higher cervix and heavy periods. It is also suitable for users who may have easy dislocation of menstrual cups and tampons.
Mini: Mini is suitable for users with lower cervix. It is also perfect for teenagers and petite users with light flow.
Colour and style:
Regular: Powder blue with galaxy pattern embossed
Mini: Pale violet with cloud pattern embossed (*Since the design of Formoonsa Disc Mini is not finalised, this description might deviate from the final product.)
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Up to 12 hours. Remove and rinse at least 2 times a day.
Recommended replacement time*:
Can be used up to 10 years with proper care.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- The first menstrual disc manufactured in Taiwan. License Number: MOHW-MD-No. 007437.
- Easy to insert. Let it sit inside without waiting for its popping up like menstrual cup!
- Easy to remove. You can pull it out by simply using one finger.
- Similar volume to the absorbency of four tampons. The significant volume of it requires less replacement of it.
- The soft, flexible, and specially designed handle lets you pull it out easily.
- Expelling blood automatically by utilizing muscle movement.
- Made in Taiwan with the same strict standard of Formosa Cup.
- Can be used for up to 10 years. A more sustainable option for your period.
Recommend ways of placement:
Clean your hands thoroughly. Pinch your disc in an ‘8’ shape and insert it into your vagina. Once you feel you can insert the disc no further, use your finger to push the rim up to tuck the disc behind the pubic bone.
Recommend ways to remove:
Clean your hands thoroughly. The patented handle can help you easily hook it and remove it from your pubic bone. Then you can pull it out easily.
Recommend ways of cleaning:
Remove the disc and clean the disc using boiled water and soap. You can put it back after drying it.
Recommend ways of sterilization:
Boil it for a few minutes before the first use of your each period.(Since the disc is made of 100% certified medical-grade silicone, it can stand over 200 degrees Celsius.)
- Read and follow the product instructions.
- Do not use this product when you are not menstruating.
- This product do not serve any purpose for contraception or sexually transmitted diseases (STD) prevention.
- Users who have allergy to silicone cannot use this products.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- Users who had been infected by TSS or are currently using IUCDs should consult your doctor before using this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there might already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.