(Expiry date: 2025 March)
Brand/Product: Hyginova Multi-purpose cleaner 400mL spray
Category: Cleansers / Disinfectants
Origin: Hong Kong
Ingredients: <5% Non-ionic and amphoteric surfactants. Water, Coco-Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Methoxymethylbutanol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride.
Packaging materials: Material: Bottles (100% rHDPE), nozzles (45% rPP+rPE) and labels (30% rPET) made from post-consumer recycled plastic
Content: Hyginova Multi-purpose cleaner 400mL spray x1
Way of use:
Suitable for: washable tiles, metal, glass, wood, plastic, sealing stone and other hard non-porous surfaces.
Not suitable for: unsealed porous surfaces such as natural stone.
Please test in an inconspicuous position, spray directly on the dirt surface and wipe clean without water. Clean food contact surfaces and child care products need to be rinsed thoroughly. For more stubborn dirt, leave on for 1 minute after spraying and wipe or rinse off with a dry cloth.
⚠️ Special reminder: HYGINOVA SPRAY BOTTLES MUST BE USED.
- pH neutral with plant-based cleaning power.
• Spray/Foam sprayer for different types of stains.
- Replenishable, reusable, recyclable
- No unpleasant pungent odor, non-toxic, colorless, non-corrosive and low irritation, no skin damage, non-flammable
- Environmentally friendly formulation, Readily Biodegradable (OCED 310B）
- The formulation is not expected to cause acute oral toxicity, skin and eye irritation, be corrosive or be a strong sensitizer when used as intended. (Toxicological Risk Assessment (TRA) by SGS 2023)
- Keep the bottle after use. Hyginova Multi-purpose cleaner 50 mL concentrated refill is available for refill by dilution.
【Comply with international safety standards】Toxicity Risk Assessment (TRA) from SGS: Through a toxicological risk assessment, no ingredient in the product is classified as carcinogenic, mutagenic and reproductive toxic, and is not expected to cause acute oral toxicity, skin and eye irritation, corrosiveness or strong sensitization.
Through the OECD 301B Ready Biodegradability Test, it has been assessed as readily biodegradable. This means that the formula can be naturally decomposed within 28 days and will not accumulate in the environment.
【Animal and Earth Friendly Certification】
Certified B Corp / Leaping Bunny Animal Free Testing Certification / 1% For The Planet International Environmental Organization Member
6 months (Subject to the label on the bottle)
Hyginova potency decreases over time, so it should be used as soon as possible after the first use. Ultraviolet rays and high temperature environment will affect the decomposition of the active ingredients of this product, so it should be stored in a cool place away from light, and the best use date can refer to the bottle body or bottle bottom.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children
- Never touch eyes or skin.
- Wear protective gloves and goggles.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- If in case of contact with eyes, rinse carefully with water for a few minutes, remove contact lenses (if available and easy to remove) and continue rinsing, seek medical attention immediately.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse immediately with water.
- If you drink by mistake, please drink a glass of water immediately, do not induce vomiting, and seek medical attention immediately.
- Discontinue use if unwell after use and seek medical advice.
- Never mix with any chemicals or detergents. Use as directed.