(Expiry date: 2025 March)
Brand/Product: Hyginova Multi-purpose cleaner 50 mL concentrated refill
Category: Cleansers / Disinfectants
Origin: Hong Kong
Ingredients: 15-30% Non-ionic and amphoteric surfactants.
Water, Coco-Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Methoxymethylbutanol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride.
Packaging materials: Material: Bottles (100% rHDPE) and flat lids (100% rPP) / labels made from post-consumer recycled plastic are printed with soy ink
Content: Hyginova Multi-purpose cleaner 50 mL concentrated refill x1
Way of use: This product is a concentrated refill for Hyginova Multi-purpose cleaner 400mL spray and cannot be used alone. Please refer to the product page of Hyginova Multi-purpose cleaner 400mL spray for more information about Hyginova Multi-purpose cleaner.
Way of dilution:
- Rinse the 400mL empty bottle thoroughly with clean water until no foam is visible (please do not use other detergents or soap to clean it!). ）
- Add 350mL of water to the "Water" position.
- Pour the whole bottle of 50mL concentrate.
- Lock the nozzle tightly and shake gently.
- Use it now to deal with dirt!
⚠️ Special reminder: HYGINOVA SPRAY BOTTLES MUST BE USED.
- Designed as a concentrated refill for Hyginova Multi-purpose cleaner 400mL spray. Following the dilution instructions, one 50 mL concentrated refill can be diluted to be one 400mL spray with a 400mL empty bottle.
- The use of concentrates in refills can significantly reduce plastic use, transport volume and carbon emissions, and sell at a lower price. Less is more。
【Animal and Earth Friendly Certification】
Certified B Corp / Leaping Bunny Animal Free Testing Certification / 1% For The Planet International Environmental Organization Member
6 months after dilution. The undiluted concentrate can be stored for about 24 months. (Subject to the label on the bottle)
hyginova potency decreases over time, so it should be used as soon as possible after the first use. Ultraviolet rays and high temperature environment will affect the decomposition of the active ingredients of this product, so it should be stored in a cool place away from light, and the best use date can refer to the bottle body or bottle bottom.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children
- Never touch eyes or skin.
- Wear protective gloves and goggles.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- If in case of contact with eyes, rinse carefully with water for a few minutes, remove contact lenses (if available and easy to remove) and continue rinsing, seek medical attention immediately.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse immediately with water.
- If you drink by mistake, please drink a glass of water immediately, do not induce vomiting, and seek medical attention immediately.
- Discontinue use if unwell after use and seek medical advice.
- Never mix with any chemicals or detergents. Use as directed.