Brand/Product: Dharti Mata Sustainable Workshop - Lovelady Day pad
Category: Cloth Pad
Content: Dharti Mata Sustainable Workshop - Lovelady Day pad x1
*This product does not have separate packaging.
- Top layer: vegetable-dyed, hand-woven, organic cotton;
- Absorbent layers: 100% cotton flannel
- Back layer: Beautiful printed fabrics
- Push button: Plastic press buttons
Size(s): 23cm length
- The back of the pads is made with beautiful printed fabrics carefully selected at local markets in Kathmandu, prints will vary based on local availability.
- Dharti Mata works as a social enterprise and provides sustainable employment opportunities through fair trade for local Nepali women. All products are made by local Nepali women, so as to develop skills sets and micro economy among local village women.
- To be used as a supplement of Dharti Mata Sustainable Workshop - Lovelady Day Pad with two inserts
- This product is not leak-proof.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.