Brand/Product：LUÜNA Period Cup Small
Materials：100% Medical-grade silicone
Content：LUÜNA Period Cup Small x1, Instructions booklet x1, storage bag x1
Small: diameter: 42.5±0.5mm, total height: 70.3±1mm, total volume: 22ml;
Large: diameter: 45.5±0.5mm, total height: 76.3±1mm, total volume: 30ml
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Up to 12 hours.
Recommended replacement time*:
10 years with proper care.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
It's made from 100% medical-grade silicone (so no nasty chemicals)
It can be used for up to 5 years (super planet-friendly)
It comes with an eco-friendly (and very cute) cloth storage pouch
It has a handy ridged stem for easy removal
It's known to be one of the softest cups out there!
For every cup sold, one is donated to fight period poverty in Hong Kong through Free Periods HK
- If you feel uncomfortable at your lower abdomen after inserting your cup, try reinserting it or slightly pushing the button of the cup to let some air in as it might be cause of strong suction. If it doesn’t help, remove your cup and stop using it. If the pain or uncomfortable feeling persist, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- If there are air holes on your cup, clean the air holes constantly.
- Users who had been infected by TSS or are currently using IUCDs should consult your doctor before using this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there might already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.