(Expiry date: 07/2025)
Brand/Product: Milton Mini Sterilising Tablets (50pcs)
Category: Menstrual Cup Accessories
Content: Milton Mini Sterilising Tablets x 50pcs, Instruction of use x 1
Ingredient: Active ingredient: Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (CAS: 2893-78-9): 19.5% m/m.
- One Milton MINI tablet is sufficient for 100ml of disinfection solution.
- Use to disinfect * breast feeding equipment and baby utensils (bottles, soothers, teething rings, weaning items etc.) or menstrual cups.
(*In 1 Minute: Bactericidal EN1040. Kills Listeria, Salmonella, Campylobacter. Fungicidal on Candida albicans (thrush). In 5 Minutes: bactericidal EN1276. In 15 minutes: virucidal NFT72-180)
- Fast:disinfects in 15 minutes.
- Handy: at home or on the move
- Safe: no need to rinse.
- Effective: kills germs including bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Wash items before immersing items in the solution. Rinse with cold water.
- Dissolve 1 Milton MINI tablet into 75-100ml of cold water and put the menstrual cup into the water. Ensure the cup is completely immersed. Avoid splashing.
- For a larger cup, you may use 2 pieces of tablets with 120-150 ml of water.
- Your cup is disinfected and ready to use after 15 minutes.
- Wash your hands before removing items from the solution.
- Drain the items, no need to rinse.
- Renew the solution after 24 hours.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- When in contact with an acid, releases a toxic gas.
- Irritant for the eyes an respiratory system.
- Risk of heavy eye damage.
- Toxic to aquatic organisms, can be harmful in the long term to aquatic life.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep the pack closed away from dampness.
- Keep away from food an drinks including animal food.
- When in contact with the eye, rinse well and contact a specialist.
- If swallowed, contact a doctor and show the packaging.
- Do not let the disinfection process exceed the suggested time, or your cup might be discolored or even damaged;
- Do not to splash the solution as it may discolour fabric
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.