Brand/Product: Momiji Natural Mini Liner
Category: Cloth Pad
Origin: Sri Lanka
Content: Momiji Natural Mini Liner x1
- Top layer: 100% cotton flannel;
- Absorbent layers: 100% cotton fabric;
- Back layer: 100% cotton fabric
- Push button: Nickel-free brass button *Single button
Size(s): 15cm length×6cm width(while opened), 3mm thick
Colour(s): Pink x Snowy Gray、All Black、Black x Mauve Apricot、Black x Blue Apricot、Pink x Blur Daisy、Pink x Blue Botanic、Pink x Chic Purple、Black x Chic Purple、Pink x Multi Floral、Pink x Aqua Dots、Pink x Tropical Bohemian、Pink x Magenta Blossom、Pink x Amethyst Petals
- Extra light and small
- Suitable for daily use, at the end of periods or in combination with a menstrual cup or tampon for added protection
- Soft & smooth 100% cotton jersey surface, makes you always feel comfortable
- Thin and comfortable with no water-proof lining
- Aesthetic and functional
- This product is not leak-proof.
- There might be errors in sizes on cloth-made products due to the cutting and sewing process on fabrics.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring.
- Do not iron or tumble try, or it might damage the product.
- Avoid washing with chemical detergent (like bleach and softener) or essential oil, or it may reduce absorbency or cause allergy.
- Avoid rubbing or wringing your pad heavily, or it would bring damage to both the waterproof layer and the body of your pad.
- It is suggested to change the inserts every 2 hours for personal hygiene.
- All cloth-made products do not contain adhesive tape. It is inevitable if there is displacement. You are suggested to wear fitted pants to help setting the pad.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.