Brand/Product: Momiji Natural Night Pad
Category: Cloth Pad
Origin: Sri Lanka
Content: Momiji Natural Night Pad x1
- Top layer: 100% cotton flannel;
- Absorbent layers: 100% cotton fabric;
- Waterproof layer: PU coated waterproof polyester;
- Back layer: 100% cotton fabric
- Push button: Nickel-free brass buttons *Double buttons
Size(s): 32.5cm length×17cm width(while opened), 5.5mm thick
Colour(s): All Black、Blur Daisy、Blue Botanic、Chic Purple、Multi Floral、Aqua Dots、Black x Blue Botanic、Black x Chic Purple、Tropical Bohemian、Magenta Blossom、Amethyst Petals、Snowy Gray
- A night pad design, suitable to use at sleeping time
- Wide and long pad can cover your hips to offer good protection
- Separated wings can protect you from side leak
- Made by soft & smooth 100% cotton flannel, makes you always feel comfortable
- High absorbent power with the inside layers and special leak-proof lining
- Aesthetic and functional
- There might be errors in sizes on cloth-made products due to the cutting and sewing process on fabrics.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring.
- Do not iron or tumble try, or it might damage the product.
- Avoid washing with chemical detergent (like bleach and softener) or essential oil, or it may damage the fabrics or cause allergy.
- Avoid rubbing or wringing your pad heavily, or it would bring damage to both the waterproof layer and the body of your pad.
- It is suggested to change the inserts every 2 hours for personal hygiene.
- All cloth-made products do not contain adhesive tape. It is inevitable if there is displacement. You are suggested to wear fitted pants to help setting the pad.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.