Brand/Product：Ruby Cup M
Materials：100% medical-grade, soft silicone (tested and approved according to standard: FDA 21 CFR 177.2600)
Content：Ruby Cup M x1、Instructions booklet x1、100% organic cotton storage bag x1
Size Small：Diameter 40mm, Cup Length 46mm, Stem Length 19mm, Total Length 65mm, Capacity to the Rim 24ml (to the holes 19ml)
Size Medium：Diameter 45mm, Cup Length 51mm, Stem Length 17mm, Total Length 68mm, Capacity to the Rim 34ml (to the holes 24ml)
Size S is suitable for lighter to medium periods and people with a lower cervix；Size M is suitable for medium to heavy periods
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Maximum 8 hours, with reference of FDA's recommendation of 4-8 hours on tampon's usage.
Recommended replacement time*:
Can be used up to 10 years with proper care.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- Moderate in size and softness. Suitable for new menstrual cup users.
- With air holes, suctions can be negated easier
- When you buy a Ruby Cup, a second cup is shipped to Ruby Cup's team of trainers and partners in one of their programme countries around the world.
Colour(s)：Clear, Blue, Pink, Red, Purple, Black
The Money Back Guarantee:
You have tried a Ruby Cup and are not sure if it works for you? Or perhaps you think a different size would be a better choice? The Money Back Guarantee allows you to either switch size or get a full refund if you return your Ruby Cup within 4 calendar months from your order date. Click here to know more.
- The ideal distance from the bottom of the cup to the vaginal orifice is around 20-25mm*. It would be okay when you do not have any abnormal sensation. You may simply trim the stem if you find the cup too long for you.
*It is just a suggested distance based on experience. The actual distance differs to every person. Please have your own judgement with the sense of your body.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- Users who had been infected by TSS are not suggested to use this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.