Brand/Product：Yuuki SOFT menstrual cup - No. 1 (Small)
Content：Yuuki SOFT menstrual cup - No. 1 (Small) x 1, INFUSER BOX disinfecting box x 1, packaging with instructions x 1
Size no. 1 (Small)：Diameter 41mm, Cup Length 49mm, Stem Length 18mm, Total Length 67mm, Capacity to the Rim 24ml (to the holes 17.5ml, to the safety ring 14ml)
Size no. 2 (Large)：Diameter 46mm, Cup Length 57.4mm, Stem Length 18mm, Total Length 75.4mm, Capacity to the Rim 37ml (to the holes 28ml, to the safety ring 24ml)
Official suggested size：
Size no. 1 is a small cup for young girls and women who have not yet given birth. Cup no. 2 is designed for any woman who has already given birth, as well as for women with a regular sex life and women over the age of 28.
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
To be emptied every 4-8 hours.
Recommended replacement time*:
No specific recommendation.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- Made from softer silicon (shore 40) - right choice for people who are quite sensitive
- Comes with an INFUSER BOX, which can be used to disinfect your cup in microwave oven and for storage when your cup is not used.
- The ideal distance from the bottom of the cup to the vaginal orifice is around 20-25mm*. It would be okay when you do not have any abnormal sensation. You may simply trim the stem if you find the cup too long for you.
*It is just a suggested distance based on experience. The actual distance differs to every person. Please have your own judgement with the sense of your body.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- Users who had been infected by TSS are not suggested to use this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommendsthat users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.