Brand/Product: &SISTERS nüdie Period Cup
Category: Menstrual Cup
Materials: 100% hypoallergenic soft medical-grade silicone
Content: &SISTERS nüdie Period Cup x1、Instructions booklet x1、storage bag x1
S: Diameter 38mm, Cup Length(with stem) 56mm, Capacity 18ml
M: Diameter 42mm, Cup Length(with stem) 61mm, Capacity 24ml
L: Diameter 46mm, Cup Length(with stem) 66mm, Capacity 32ml
Official suggested size:
Small/Teen – Perfect for those under 18 or in their early 20’s with strong pelvic floor muscles
Medium – Perfect if you are aged 18 to 30 and have not given birth vaginally
Large – Perfect if you have given birth vaginally or are over 30 years old.
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Maximum 12 hours.
Recommended replacement time*:
Can be used up to 10 years. Recommend to replace immediately if tears, splits, changes in the appearance or texture of the cup are found.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- "Sustainable Hero" - Health & Wellbeing Awards 2021 Finalist
- 100% plastic-free
- Custom-designed using 3D printing technology exclusively for &SISTERS
- Unique features including: Tri-Flow™️ air release holes and easy-to-hold Pebble™️ pull for hassle-free removal
- Comes with an organic cotton case bag for safe-keeping when not in use
- Silky-smooth surface
- Perfect for women with sensitive skin or susceptible to dryness
- Gynaecologist approved
- 10% of profits support women’s health, education and economic empowerment across the globe.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- Users who had been infected by TSS are not suggested to use this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.