Brand/Product: Culottée Dorothy Brief menstrual underwear
Category: Menstrual Underwear
Inner: 100% cotton
Outer: 100% polyamide elasthane
Middle: bamboo viscose & leak proof layer
*All fabric are Oeko-tex 100 certified
Content: Culottée Dorothy Brief menstrual underwear x 1
|Low hip in cm||66-75||75-83||83-93||93-110||110-123||123-135|
|Low hip in inch||26-29.5||30-32.5||33-36.5||37-43.5||44-48.5||49-53|
Colour(s): Dark Blue
- Blue washable period brief with lace at waistband.
- The protection lengh inside the brief is 24cm which make it look like any other underwear It is very discret to wear with with any cloth.
- That style is suitable for normal to high flux with 2 layers of absorbtion fabric. You can use Dorothy alone in replacement of pads (which is what Culottee recommends) or with extra protection tampon or cup.
- Thanks to the very soft and stretchable fabric, Dorothy is very confortable and can fit all bodies
- With the lace at the waist band, it make it more feminine.
- Chemical free product, made with Oeko-tex 100 certified fabrics.
- Easy to wash and can last up to 3 years.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water after each use until the water is clear. After this step you can do hand wash or machine wash 30 degrees. Hang to Dry. Do not used fabric softener, do not tumble-dry, do not iron. The drying time can be a few hours to 2 days, depending on the temperature and humidity.
Recommendation on quantity of Culottée underwears needed:
- Beginning and end of cycle: 2
- Only at night: 2 to 3
- Only during the day: 3 to 5
- Day and night: 5 to 7
- Ponctual, example sports: 1
- Customers should not wear pads together with Culottee brief as the glue would render the absorbent area of the panties completely useless.
- Change a new Culottée underwear at least once every 12 hours for hygiene reason.
- For every menstrual underwear, customers are suggested to adjust the frequency of changing according to the flux level to avoid diffusion.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.