Brand/Product: Culottée Sunny Shorty menstrual underwear
Category: Menstrual Underwear
Inner: 100% cotton
Outer: 100% polyamide elasthane
Middle: bamboo viscose & leak proof layer
*All fabric are Oeko-tex 100 certified
Content: Culottée Sunny Shorty Night menstrual underwear x 1
|Low hip in cm||66-75||75-83||83-93||93-110||110-123||123-135|
|Low hip in inch||26-29.5||30-32.5||33-36.5||37-43.5||44-48.5||49-53|
- Black washabale period shorty.
- The protection length inside the brief is 24cm which make it look like any other underwear. It is basic and very discret to wear with with any cloth.
- That style is suitable for super high flux with 3 layers of absorbtion fabric.
- You can use Sunny alone (which is what Culottee recommends) in replacement of pads or with extra protection tampon or cup.
- Thanks to the very soft and stretchable fabric, Sunny is very confortable and can fit all bodies.
- Chemical free product, made with Oeko-tex 100 certified fabrics.
- Easy to wash and can last up to 3 years.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water after each use until the water is clear. After this step you can do hand wash or machine wash 30 degrees. Hang to Dry. Do not used fabric softener, do not tumble-dry, do not iron. The drying time can be a few hours to 2 days, depending on the temperature and humidity.
Recommendation on quantity of Culottée underwears needed:
- Beginning and end of cycle: 2
- Only at night: 2 to 3
- Only during the day: 3 to 5
- Day and night: 5 to 7
- Ponctual, example sports: 1
- Customers should not wear pads together with Culottee brief as the glue would render the absorbent area of the panties completely useless.
- Change a new Culottée underwear at least once every 12 hours for hygiene reason.
- For every menstrual underwear, customers are suggested to adjust the frequency of changing according to the flux level to avoid diffusion.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.