Brand/Product: Eco Femme Natural Organic Starter Kit
Category: Cloth Pad
Content: 1 Pantyliner, 1 Day Pad, 1 Day Pad Plus, 1 Night Pad, care instructions/tips and a menstrual cycle tracking chart.
Materials: 100% Indian produced undyed organic cotton flannel (GOTS Certified)
Top layer: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Inner layers: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL print pattern
- Push button: Nickel-free metal
- Pantyliners (With PUL): 18.5cm length×7cm width
- Day Pad: 23.5cm length×8cm width
- Day Pad Plus: 26.5cm length×8cm width
- Night Pad: 29cm length×10.5cm width(tail)
- Pantyliners (With PUL):
- Top layer: Undyed natural cotton colour; Back layer: Blue and white pattern
- Day Pad:
- Top layer: Undyed natural cotton colour; Back layer: Pink and white pattern
- Day Pad Plus:
- Top layer: Undyed natural cotton colour; Back layer: Purple and white pattern
- Night Pad:
- Top layer: Undyed natural cotton colour; Back layer: Red and white pattern
- A great way to get introduced to cloth pads and make the switch
- Get you started on finding out which pads work best for your personal rhythm and routine of using cloth pads
- All 4 pads are leakproof pads
- Top layer made by undyed organic cotton
- The natural cream-colored pads also offer a more intimate way to connect with your cycle as you are better able to check your menstrual blood.
- Plastic-free packaging made by recycled paper
- Produced by women self-helping group from India
- With every Starter Kit you purchase, you contribute 3 cloth pads for a girl in India through Eco Femme's Pad for Pad programme.
- Such handmade products might have a 0.5 to 1cm error in size
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.