Brand/Product: Eco Femme Vibrant Organic Starter Kit
Category: Cloth Pad
Content: 1 Pantyliner, 1 Day Pad, 1 Day Pad Plus, 1 Night Pad, care instructions/tips and a menstrual cycle tracking chart.
Materials: 100% Indian produced organic cotton flannel (GOTS Certified)
Top layer: cotton flannel in dyed colour
- Inner layers: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL striped pattern
Push button: Nickel-free metal
- Pantyliners (With PUL): 18.5cm length×7cm width
- Day Pad: 23.5cm length×8cm width
- Day Pad Plus: 26.5cm length×8cm width
- Night Pad: 29cm length×10.5cm width(tail)
- Pantyliners (With PUL):
- Top layer: Blue; Back layer: blue striped pattern
- Day Pad:
- Top layer: pink; Back layer: pink striped pattern
- Day Pad Plus:
- Top layer: purple; Back layer: green striped pattern
- Night Pad:
- Top layer: Red; Back layer: Red striped pattern
- A fun and colorful way of exploring cloth pads.
- A great option for those considering making the switch, and can be the perfect gift to gently welcome someone to the world of sustainable menstruation.
- Get you started on finding out which pads work best for your personal rhythm and routine of using cloth pads
- All 4 pads are leakproof pads
- Colour dyes are certified organic
- Plastic-free packaging made by recycled paper
- Produced by women self-helping group from India
- With every Starter Kit you purchase, you contribute 3 cloth pads for a girl in India through our Pad for Pad programme.
- Such handmade products might have a 0.5 to 1cm error in size
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.