Brand/Product: Formoonsa Cup (2nd Gen Foldable Cup) (Classic)
Category: Menstrual Cup
Formoonsa Cup: 100% medical grade silicone
Storage case: PP
Content: Formoonsa Cup (2nd Gen Foldable Cup) (Classic) x1, Instructions booklet x1, storage case x1
Folded: rim diameter: 45mm, body diameter: 47mm, height (not including stem): 36mm, stem length: 11mm
Extended: rim diameter: 45mm, body diameter: 47mm, height (not including stem): 50mm, stem length: 20mm, total volume: 42ml
Classic: Morandi purple
Soft: Lavender purple
How to choose between Classic and Soft:
Soft is only suggested for people with the following issues:
- Afraid of inserting or removing menstrual cups;
- Used menstrual cups before but felt suppression to the urethra or rectum, and there is no improvement after repositioning the cup;
- Have very weak pelvic floor muscles
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Maximum 12 hours. Remove and rinse at least 2 times a day.
Recommended replacement time*:
5-10 years with proper use.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- Two ways of use, suiting different needs with simply one cup.
- Mode 1: Use in full length (70mm long), suits for people with heavy flow or higher womb.
- Mode 2: Folding the lower half inwards (47mm long), suits for people who are sensitive to the stem. This mode is also what the cup looks like when it is stored in the storage case.
- Made in Taiwan. Made by 100% medical grade silicone.
- Design with 6 air-holes
- 3 levels of graduation inside the cup for period measurement.(10ml / 20ml / 30ml)
- High capacity. Can hold up to 12hours continuously*. Feel free to do sports, sleep or work. (*May vary according to different period flow and health condition)
- Can be used for up to 5 years under proper use.
- Storage case is made by PP. It is hot resistant and can be boiled for disinfection.
- Read and follow the product instructions.
- Do not use this product when you are not menstruating.
- Remove this product before sex. This product do not serve any purpose for contraception.
- Users who have allergy to silicone cannot use this products.
- If you constantly feel uncomfortable or difficult in urination or defecation while using menstrual cup, try to remove the cup and reposition it. You may need a smaller cup or softer cup if it doesn’t help.
- If you feel uncomfortable at your lower abdomen after inserting your cup, try reinserting it or slightly pushing the button of the cup to let some air in as it might be cause of strong suction. If it doesn’t help, remove your cup and stop using it. If the pain or uncomfortable feeling persist, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- If there are air holes on your cup, clean the air holes constantly.
- Users who had been infected by TSS or are currently using IUCDs should consult your doctor before using this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there might already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.