Brand/Product: Freedom Cup Mini
Category: Menstrual Cup
Materials: FDA-registered, 100% medical-grade silicone
Content: Freedom Cup Mini x1、Instructions booklet x1、cotton storage bag x1
Mini：Diameter 40mm, Total Length 60mm, Capacity to the Rim 25ml
Grande：Diameter 45mm, Total Length 70mm, Capacity to the Rim 35ml
Official suggested size:
Mini is introduced for first timers with menstrual cups; Grande is introduced for women comfortable with menstrual cups, find that their flows are heavy, and would like to change their cups out less often.
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Up to 10-12 hours, depends on actual flow. Official recommendation for users is to insert the cup in the morning as they are getting ready for work or school, and remove, clean, and reinsert again at night when they are taking a shower, getting ready for bed.
Recommended replacement time*:
10 to 15 years if taken care of well. Replace immediately if the cup suddenly changes color, becomes slimy, or alters in appearance.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- Mini cups are smaller than the international average. The grande cup is comparable to the international sizing.
- With 4 air holes, suctions can be negated easier
- When you buy a Freedom Cup, a second cup would be given to a woman in an underprivileged community.
- If you find the stem or grip too long that makes you feel uncomfortable, slightly trim it in accordance with the suggestion on user manual(trim only when you are suggested to).
- If you constantly feel uncomfortable or difficult in urination or defecation while using menstrual cup, try to remove the cup and reposition it. You may need a smaller cup or softer cup if it doesn’t help.
- If you feel uncomfortable at your lower abdomen after inserting your cup, try reinserting it or slightly pushing the button of the cup to let some air in as it might be cause of strong suction. If it doesn’t help, remove your cup and stop using it. If the pain or uncomfortable feeling persist, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- If there are air holes on your cup, clean the air holes constantly.
- Users who had been infected by TSS or are currently using IUCDs should consult your doctor before using this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.