Brand/Product: Harmony Life Organic Day Pad Set
Category: Cloth Pads
Content: Organic day pad x1, Organic inserts x3
Materials: GOTS、CU certified 100% organic cotton
Organic cotton day pad: 24.5cm x 20cm
Organic cotton inserts: 24cm x 7cm
Colour: Undyed natural cotton colour
- Made by GOTS, CU certified organic cotton. No formaldehyde, FWA, pesticide or chemical fiber added during production.
- Comes with one pad and three inserts. Flexible use during different flow.
- Product is seamed meticulously to prevent you from discomfort by attrition
- Washable and reusable. Save money and save the earth.
- Produced in Taiwan
- This product is not leak-proof.
- There might be errors in sizes on cloth-made products due to the cutting and sewing process on fabrics.
- There might be stem tissues of cotton revealing as blown spots on the organic cotton made fabrics. It is safe to use and the spots would fade out after several washes.
- Separate handwashing is recommended to assure better hygiene and to avoid damages from decoloring.
- Do not iron or tumble try, or it might damage the product.
- Avoid washing with chemical detergent (like bleach and softener) or essential oil, or it may reduce absorbency or cause allergy.
- Avoid rubbing or wringing your pad heavily, or it would bring damage to both the waterproof layer and the body of your pad.
- It is suggested to change the inserts every 2 hours for personal hygiene.
- All cloth-made products do not contain adhesive tape. It is inevitable if there is displacement. You are suggested to wear fitted pants to help setting the pad.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.