Brand/Product：Intimina Lily Cup - Original Size A
Materials：Made from 100% body-safe, medical-grade silicone( Hypoallergenic, phthalate- and BPA-free)
Content：Intimina Lily Cup - Original Size A x1、Instructions booklet x1、storage pouch x1
Size A：Diameter: 40mm、Length(with Stem): 78mm、Capacity to rim: 28ml
Size B：Diameter: 43.5mm、Length(with Stem): 78mm、Capacity to rim:32ml
Official suggested size:
Size A is recommended for women who have not given birth or for those who have given birth by Caesarean.
Size B is recommended for women who have given birth vaginally or for those who have been diagnosed with a weaker pelvic floor.
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Up to 8 hours. Remove and rinse at least 3 - 4 times a day.
Recommended replacement time*:
Up to 10 years with proper use.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- A long body fits people with a high cervix
- Designed with a spill-proof rim and high capacity
- Designed in an angled form that complements human anatomy
- No air-hole design helps preventing from leakage
Colour(s)：Size A: Pink、Size B: Hot Pink
- Due to the specified angled form of design, please read and follow the instructions of insertion beforehand, or you may have difficulty to fit it into your body and find it leaks.
- If you find the stem or grip too long that makes you feel uncomfortable, slightly trim it in accordance with the suggestion on user manual(trim only when you are suggested to).
- If you constantly feel uncomfortable or difficult in urination or defecation while using menstrual cup, try to remove the cup and reposition it. You may need a smaller cup or softer cup if it doesn’t help.
- If you feel uncomfortable at your lower abdomen after inserting your cup, try reinserting it or slightly pushing the button of the cup to let some air in as it might be cause of strong suction. If it doesn’t help, remove your cup and stop using it. If the pain or uncomfortable feeling persist, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- If there are air holes on your cup, clean the air holes constantly.
- Users who had been infected by TSS or are currently using IUCDs should consult your doctor before using this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.