Limited offer: Get 2 free Intimina Feminine Moisturizer (5ml) for each Ziggy Cup 2 purchase while stocks last.
Brand/Product: Intimina Ziggy Cup 2 Size B
Category: Menstrual Disc
Materials: 100% medical-grade silicone
Content: Intimina Ziggy Cup 2 Size B x1、Instructions booklet x1、storage pouch x1
Size A: Length: 62mm, Width: 57mm、Height: 35mm, Capacity to rim: 50ml
Size B: Length: 73mm, Width: 67mm、Height: 35mm, Capacity to rim: 76ml
Size A: People with low cervix, light to medium flow, or new to menstrual discs
Size B: People with high cervix, light to heavy flow, or new to menstrual discs
Recommended maximum continuous usage time among each removal and rinse*:
Up to 8 hours. Remove and rinse at least 3 - 4 times a day.
Recommended replacement time*:
Not specified, but replacement required if any cuts, punctures, or a sticky/oily film forming on the silicone are noticeable.
*Please refer to product instruction/web site for further and detailed instructions
- Comes in two sizes, A and B
- Ribbed tab for slip-free removal
- 100% medical grade silicone
- Up to 8 hours non-stop protection
- Leak-proof double rim
- Flat-fit for absolute comfort & mess-free period sex
- Reusable disc you can use during sex
Size A: Pink, Size B: Hot Pink
- Submerge your disc in boiling water for 5 to 8 minutes before each use.
- Use your thumb and forefinger to squeeze the sides of the rim together to form a figure eight.
- Insert the back rim of the cup first (the side without the ribbed tab) and use your index finger to push the cup. Push it towards your tailbone instead of vertically upwards. Angle the cup back and slightly down, so the rim moves behind your cervix.
- Tuck the front rim (the side with the ribbed tab) behind your pelvic bone to correctly position the cup around your cervix to collect your flow.
- Insert your finger and hook it by the ribbed tab for slip-free removal. Gently pull the cup out while keeping it horizontal to avoid spillage.
- This product is not a contraceptive and will not prevent against pregnancy and/or Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- If you constantly feel uncomfortable or difficult in urination or defecation while using menstrual cup, try to remove the cup and reposition it.
- If you feel uncomfortable at your lower abdomen after inserting your cup, try reinserting it or slightly pushing the button of the cup to let some air in as it might be cause of strong suction. If it doesn’t help, remove your cup and stop using it. If the pain or uncomfortable feeling persist, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Avoid using alcohol or any kind of corrosive cleansers as well as brushes to clean your cup.
- If there are air holes on your cup, clean the air holes constantly.
- Users who had been infected by TSS or are currently using IUCDs should consult your doctor before using this product.
- Despite the maximum recommended time between emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup varies among brands(please refer to the instruction of your own cup and DO NOT exceed the recommended time), the FDA recommends that users change each tampon every 4 to 8 hours to prevent growth of bacteria and risk of infection. For the same reason, customers are suggested to stick to the same time recommendation for emptying and rinsing your menstrual cup and avoid keeping it consecutively inside your body for too long.
- Wash your hands thoroughly each time before inserting and removing this product. Clean or disinfect this product at least two times a day during your period(you are suggested to remove and clean it at least once within 8 hours). Be careful of scratching your vagina by your fingernails, or it will lead to an increase of the risk of TSS infection.
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there might already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.