Brand/Product: LUÜNA Naturals Plastic-free Period Set by LUÜNA x Charlene Man
Materials: Organic cotton, paper wrappers, cardboard applicator
Content: 20 cardboard applicator tampons (plastic-free!): 10 regular absorbency & 10 super absorbency, limited edition ‘How to Tampon’ comic book by Charlene Man, digital user manual on the packaging
Size(s): Regular + super
- Totally plastic-free and crafted with love by people with periods
- Made with a super soft and hypoallergenic Organic Cotton core, as well as a plastic-free cardboard applicator & paper wrappers
- Come in both Regular & Super absorbency for different need
- Come with a limited edition ‘How to Tampon’ comic book by local artist Charlene Man to enjoy a joyful and taboo free period
- You are recommended to start with Regular if you do not know the amount of blood you lose during your period, and switch to Super if you need to change your tampon sooner than every 4 hours.
- The FDA recommends that you change your tampon every 4-8 hours. You should never leave a tampon in for more than 8 hours and always make sure to use the lightest level of absorbency possible.
- For more details: Click here
- There is no product that is absolutely safe to use. Please always be aware of your own body condition while using any kind of menstrual products. If you experience a sudden change in smell or texture and colour of your discharge/cervical fluid, vaginal itch or irritation, high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, fainting, rash or any other kinds of symptoms during your period or shortly after, remove your menstrual cup and contact your doctor immediately as there mIght already be an infection such as TSS or other yeast infection.